12.11.12

IIIIIIIIIIIIts Monday..

When cold winds are calling,
And the sky is clear and bright,
Misty mountains sing and beckon,
Lead me out into the light.

I will ride, I will fly,
Chase the wind and touch the sky,


Where dark woods hide secrets,
And mountains are fierce and bold,
Deep waters hold reflections,
Of times lost long ago.

I will hear their every story,
Take hold of my own dream,
Be as strong as the seas are stormy,
And proud as an eagle's scream.

I will ride, I will fly,
Chase the wind and touch the sky,
 
 
Wishing you wonderful Monday......a day where anything can happen...!!

 





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

1 comment:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

And from my knowledge of YOU and the Divine Miss M., you two are the best pilots ever. Remember Jane Bond and how FEARLESS SHE WAS to hang onto the POOT POOT? She started off a series of laughter, fond memories and adventures that still live to this day.

WE ARE THE PILOTS of our time. You will navigate wisely and elegantly mijn vriendin!!!! BISOUS, Nita