27.12.13

The last Christmas present..and its for you..


                                                                       What is it...
                   Something you need...just open it...Its 'everything' you need in a package!!
                                                     Can you buy that in a shop?
                                                      No....its what you believe in...
                                                      So...there;s nothing in the box?
                                                ' Everything' is in this box..just choose.....
                                                      Then..I choose strength....
                                            There you are...merry after Christmas day
                                                                     ... Thank you!
Tell me...What would you choose..?

4 comments:

Jeanneke said...

Vertrouwen

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh, now that was SPECIAL.I love a twist to the EXPECTED. This was unexpected, but yet when you see it, you say, "But of course...to give is much better than to receive."

Dearest Dutchess, it feels good to be home again in my home, but the time I spent with my family (as you saw us!) was priceless. But it is now time to get back to the routine of life, but it's because of these routines that we develop our strength to go on. Dearest zuster, I wish you all strength and goodness. I am with you, each and every day. LOVE to all, Nita

Denise said...

A sweet boy so anxious to give His gift.If I could get what I really want it would be a guarantee that all My descendants will stand with Me at His throne in Heaven someday.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

So charming.
Like you.
Happy Christmas week!
xo