.................................................Is it snowing where you are...........

4.1.14

A message..

My dear readers and friends..I am so happy you like my Blog and my blogging...I am really surprised to see my name pop up in the strangest of places..This I conciser to be a compliment ..THANK YOU SO MUCH!
There is however one little problem I do have to mention...The name.-.THE DUTCHESS AND COMPANY-...is protected and is a licensed trade mark! As is -Big Bear and Little Mouse- This because I work under those names and much will happen in the future..So..Lets talk businesse..When you are on Pinterest-Facebook-Etsy-or whatever place you are having fun..please remember this..I don't want to cause any trouble !

I do know some of you for years now..you have become dear dear companions..love you for that...xoxo

Its going to be a wonderful year and I am going to create magic..like snow in August..!



xoxo

 Picture credits..http://www.pinterest.com/heather_bullard/

5 comments:

Dees said...

Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar!!!
May all your dreams come true....

Noelle the dreamer said...

Happy New Year Dutchess!
Looking forward to see what magic you bring up (snow in August, really?!)
God bless always,

Mapi said...

Oh dearest Dutchess , ik kijk altijd uit naar je fantastische berichtjes. Wishing you a wonderful, happy ,warm en liefdevol Nieuw Jaar !

Love as always
Mapi

Margarida Elias said...

I love magic! Happy New Year!

Willy said...

Heerlijk sfeertje weer. Een fijn blogjaar en succes met de projecten.