21.4.15

..Wild..


                       .......................... Let me adorn you...

                       Daisy: What kind of a garden do you come from?
                            YOU:....... Oh, I don't come from any garden...
                                 Daisy: Do you suppose she's a wildflower?                  
                   
                                                 .........exactly...

******************************************


stay wild my darlings...wear the crown to proof it.....

6 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

So beautiful! The daisy is my grand daughters favorite flower.. She would just love this.
Sending love to you and Miss Moussie
blessings,
Penny and Bebe

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I'm wild, oh yeah....you know that! Here, I will blow my head, and you can crown me with a wreath of daisies or lavender my dearest! Then you, Penny and I, and even Ruben, let's just cut loose and run in the garden. TOTAL ABANDON! Wild thang....

AND thank you for Nowhere! I am so honored dearest!

^.^ said...

I'm a wild flower ... but a beautiful one ... smiles ... Love, cat.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Back again WILD THANG! I hope you are running through the fields shouting, IT'S SPRING! Give out a shout for me here...we had snow and it's another chilly day. But not in my heart!

Maureenmary smyth@gmail.com said...

I walk into the world of the Dutchess
As one walks into the pages of a
Fairy tale book, your pins resonate with my heart
Makes my heart leap an bound in a very
Special way because somehow the great imaginations
Meet somewhere in between
There is a knowing that flows through in the form of a sure knowledge
Somehow touches the inner childhood of fantasy
Thank you so much for bringing back to me
So very alive the joys of my childhood memories,
Maureen

Marcia said...

I suppose.
:)