29.1.16

Coming my way..and everyday its getting stronger..


                                    Light....the days are getting longer..

“and half of learning to play is learning what not to play
and she's learning the spaces she leaves have their own things to say
 and she's trying to sing just enough so that the air around her moves
 and make music like mercy that gives what it is and has nothing to prove
 she crawls out on a limb and begins to build her home
 and it's enough just to look around and to know that she's not alone

 ― Ani DiFranco

.....................................
lets ask Spring to hurry up,,.

Stay warm and stay happy dear reader and friend..wishing you a lovely weekend xoxo

6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest, I MISSED your last post! I must go look at it....the days have been too busy for me, not even allowing me to take my quiet early morning time to catch up with those whom I adore...like YOU! The days however ARE getting longer, and are you enjoying yourself? I look forward to another long conversation with you. Peace, beauty and love to you dearest Dutchess!

Denise said...

With the music and all....A cherry little post.

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

I love this song! Wishing you a happy weekend, dear Dutchess..
Love and blessings,
Penny and Bebe

Jeanneke said...

Dit is wel heel mooi om in de stille, vroege morgen te lezen, nu luisteren (hopelijk tijdelijk) onmogelijk is.
Prachtig, dank je wel.
Groetjes,

Jeanneke.

Mapi said...

Je voelt al verandering dearest , leuk liedje.
Fijne zondag met heel veel liefs
Mapi

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Coming back for more sunrays dearest Dutchess! How are you today?