27.5.16

To travel the world..


                                            Taking a blogbreak my dear reader and friend
                                                   ...I will be back somewhere in July..
                                             
                                             (Yes I know...that's in about 5 weeks or more)

                                                         “Travel makes one modest.
                                  You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”

 ― Gustave Flaubert

...............................

Stay warm and stay happy...until we meet again xoxo


-You can also find me here..

9 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Safe travels dear Dutchess.. Bebe and I will miss you! Enjoy
Love and blessings,
]Penny

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Leave it to Gustave Flaubert to say such a beautiful thing....and we do learn how small but yet significant we are in the scheme of things. I will miss you greatly chère amie, chère soeur! BISOUS!

^.^ said...

Wishing you a very guuud time off, friend D ... Love, cat.

donna baker said...

Hope you'll share your travels with us when you return. Safe travels.

Mapi said...

Fijne tijd lieverd, fijn dat ik je mag volgen ;-)

Veel liefs,
Mapi
XX

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Have a wonderful time :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEAREST! I just saw your comment that you came to my blog post. Yes dear zuster, summer is outside our windows, inside OUR hearts, together, forever. HAVE A BLAST where you are!

^.^ said...

Where to next? In my case ... me will exploring the Cook Islands next ... is all booked and paid for in October/ November 2016 ... Love, cat.

^.^ said...

U back yet, friend D? ... Love, cat.