23.8.16

Unbirthday....



                                             ..Its not my Birthday just yet...
                                                         ..taking some time to reflect..
                                                                  but not to long..
                                               Can't wait to turn the page..
                                                            ..my story continues...


...............................

Why not celebrate everyday..:)

3 comments:

Jeanneke said...

Vandaag zes jaar kankervrij: nu zes jaar elke dag toch wel iets nadrukkelijker gevierd.
Proost! Op het leven...bij de dag!
Lieve groet,

Jeanneke.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest, I was wrong in my dates! BUT....I will celebrate YOU anyway!

WE LOVE YOU! And have fun reflecting.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh I wish I could remember the exact day of your birthday! But I am here today, the 25th, hoping I got the day right! I hope you are having a wonderful time of reflection lieve vriendin, and that what you see in that reflection is a marvelous collection of a life well-lived.