.


8.5.12

About Shoes....




“Mama always said you could tell an awful lot about a person by the kind of shoes they wear.”
 – Forrest Gump

Well..Hello there my friend..I'm back home again...thinking..how would it be to see my footsteps from out of space ..tie a ribbon around the world!....I traveled a lot..but...I never ever in my life wanted to walk in another persons shoes..because when you are wearing them its still you making the steps.!!.


Art-Francesco Longo Mancini..-The Red Shoes.
Music...soundtrack-The Red Shoes.

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh how true this is my dearest Dutchess and I AM THRILLED THAT YOUR OWN SHOES have brought you back home, to the Hilltop, where you are loved and needed! YOU ARE BACK AND I MISSED YOU SO!!!!!!!! Yes, no matter what shoes we put on, it is US who are making the steps....how WISE!!!!!

YIPEEEEEEEEE......Miss M. must be squeaking with DELIGHT that you are back! I AM!!!!

LOVE! Nita

Lisa Graham Art said...

Welcome home! Oh how I love to travel. Don't think we will get to much this summer. : (

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Dutchess,
I had left you a welcome home, but it must be flying around blogland.
I am so glad to hear you are home safe and sound. I have missed you.
Blessings,
Penny

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My most precious zuster,

THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME! YOu know that a post without your sweet presence as well as Penny's is just not a post. But when you visit, I fly to the sky. Oh how I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE HOME!!!!!!!!! Nita

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!