1.1.10

Life goes on...


Come on..lets do it..

“To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.”

Jim Valvano

6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I couldn't agree more dearest. Tears are what beauty is made of, laughter is what strength is made of in times of pain and thinking is what holds us together in sunshine or in rain. Gosh this is too fun. I am in my birds nest making you your little thing.

Vicki's Bit-o-earth said...

A perfect list for the New Year's resolution! I'm with you~ (:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Wonderful goals for everyday..Blessings to you.Warmest Regards,Cat

Margarida Elias said...

Wonderful and inspiring thoughts! I think I already do this, but I never thought that it could be something good. Thank you!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dearest Dutchess we wish you a delightful wonderful New year 2010 from the devoted firends at the cozy cottage! Mommy Karla and Misses Peach

kanishk said...

Wonderful goals for everyday.

buy wagyu