11.11.10

A magical story..


The days are short..the evenings getting longer...Time for reading or story telling.
I love this time of year...I would like to invite you to go with me on a magical journey..Picture yourself sitting there..you...a sweet little person..listening to the stories being told...
Stories about ..snow and snow bells...Icy lakes and tingling icicles...shimmering lakes and drifting boats...reindeers and toendra's
..sleighrides..and walks in a white snowy forest..The girl you hear singing..sings a song for Nanny...about the bogey man..is he going to get her for being naughty..she sings about a Tsaar and Tsarina (who always has a cold)....and she is asking..please nanny..please tell me another one..tell me more..

Hop into my enchanted sled..we will travel towards christmas together...and I will tell you some magical stories on our way...



Art~Fairytale~~ Alfred Smith
~Aleksey Asurin
~Sleighride ~Alfred Wierusz Kowalski.

On the playlist...The Nursery..Nanny..Mussorgsky.

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Let's go right now. I am ready. And who else but with you dearest, a storyteller like no one else, a wit like no one else, and a kinship so special. I hope all is well, and may joy fill your dear heart every day. Oh storytelling, I do it everyday in my classroom, and I so love my job....but I am so tired however!!!

BISOUS, Anita

Cobblestone Creations said...

If only . . . . .

Thank-you again, Dear Dutchess, for starting my day with exactly what I needed to hear.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest, I just saw Big Bear and Little Mouse...enchanting and full of such love. Your gift to us all is so rich in sweetness and light...your heart speaks here and you reach out to each one of us in a way that makes one feel as if you are speaking DIRECTLY to each individual, for you touch upon the most basic human and animal need: LOVE and companionship. You got it dear friend, you have the gift. Bravo. Nita