30.3.11

Never fear..



All is well at the Hilltop dear readers and friends..we are safe and sound...its a rainy day and this can be very cosy...

“It is in the shelter of each other that we live.”
Irish Proverb


Note...lately I received some "post" requests..-if I could make a post for a special moment..a day to remember..for comfort..etc..-I had to think this over...Its so wonderful of you to ask me this..I'm honored..and I will give it a go..So,if you want me to make a little post on request..'(with ot without your name..it could be anonymous)then I will be happy to do so...with love..T.D


Art-Margareth Tempest-Rain.

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh, the picture is sooooooo sweet; we are all under the same umbrella of friendship. I am so glad to hear that Hilltop is flourishing with LOVE and harmony!!! Hmmmmmm.....a request. Bon. I have one. MISS MOUSSIE'S ESCAPADES with PICTURES, PLEASE! Really, Tea Rat has requested this. He has HOUNDED ME to ask you to PLEASE draw her likeness again, with her little SPY KIT....VOILĂ€! MY REQUEST!

MUCH LOVE TO YOU DEAR FRIEND! Nita

Mapi said...

Kom ik nu even bij jou onder de paraplu schuilen.
Fijn dat alles weer goed gaat !
Liefs
Mapi