30.4.11

I give to you..


Did you go on a honeymoon with your true love...I never did...but this year we will...after knowing each other for 50 years..so its about time..I never missed going on a honeymoon..I believe there are each day little honeymoon moments...Like today..I;m going on a fieldtrip...sitting in the grass with my hubby watching the clouds go by...

“Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation”



Art-Daniel Ridgeway Knight.

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh my beloved friend and ZUSTER...I wish you and your beloved one the most fascinating, the most illuminating and precious HONEYMOON, sitting under the sun, smelling all the sweet fragrances of your gardens and dreaming. I received a photo from Sandra, a Dutch blogger, of a GORGEOUS canal lined with tulips....I shall cherish it, for it is your homeland, and it is dear to my heart. Enjoy my dear faerie....sending faerie dust to you today...Nita

Rosie said...

I agree! We never had a honeymoon either - married on Saturday and back to work on Monday - we celebrated 32 years together last Thursday. Have a wonderful day cloud watching:)

Mapi said...

True love !!!
Love forever true .
Liefs
Mapi