24.8.11

Soul....



“What can you ever really know of other people's souls - of their temptations, their opportunities, their struggles? One soul in the whole creation you do know: and it is the only one whose fate is placed in your hands” C.S. Lewis

Be gentle with your soul...its life's most precious gift..

Its my birthday today and I wanted to show you another precious gift..a dear dear friend made it for me and things like this make my heart sing..Thank you Anita..your soul is amazingly beautiful..x

.

Art-1-Anne-Francois-Louis-Janmot-xx-The-Poem-of-the-Soul-On-the-Mountain-xx-Musee-des-Beaux-Arts-Lyon./2- Anita Rivera-Castles Crowns and Cottages.

8 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YOU GOT IT!!!! Ahhhhh..........

teeeheee.....I am SO HAPPY YOU GOT IT! Well dearest, I am here at my computer, on a SUNNY MOST BEAUTIFUL DAY..you see? Our dear Creator who gave us this soul FOREVER knew that I had to have a rainless day to celebrate my Dutchess's birthday. I am celebrating for you; I just had some chocolate in your honor. :)
YIPEEEEEE! Ohhhhhh....do you like the blue? I can't help myself..I have to use blue; it makes me happy!!!

Gelukkige Verjaardag lieve vriendin!!!

Nita

Beehive Needleworks said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday Dutchess!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Dutchess
Such a beautiful gift from the heart of dear Anita! I love the blue... Happy Birthday my friend..
Love and blessings,
Penny & Bebe

marilyn said...

have a happy birthday and thank you for your lovely blog that always makes me smile.

Palomasea said...

A sweet little birdie told me it is your Birthday today....
Wishing you a glorious Birthday!
May your soul sing today and always.
What a precious gift from beautiful Anita...

Warmest Regards,
- Irina

Elizabeth Rose Stanton said...

Hope you had a fabulous birthday! What a beautiful gift!!!!

elena maria vidal said...

Happy Birthday!

"Create Beauty" said...

Anita makes the most wonderful books, what a blessing she is! So giving!!!

Happy Birthday to you!


~ Violet