12.10.11

...Like the first Autumn...

Its not my first Autumn on this planet....but it is the one I'm living today..now ..at this very minute...Who knows what I will find playing with leaves..



picking berries...gathering jewels...



On the motionless branches of some trees, autumn berries hung like clusters of coral beads,as in those fabled orchards where the fruits were jewels . . .”

- Charles Dickens

I'm following an Autumn trail...Its always magical..like the first Autumn ever...



Come follow me....



Art-Picking Berries- Winslow Homer
-Autumn..a Wood Path -Sanford Robinson Gifford.

4 comments:

Josien said...

Oh, I do love the melancholy of the violin, likewise the reality of autumn!
Wishing you a fine, orange-yellow-day,

morikomidori said...

thank you for your sweet words, dear Dutchess. i love visiting your world...it is more than delightful :)
this post is most perfectly perfect for autumn. the images sing the most wonderful warming songs in golden and russet tones.

a magical day to you xxx

morico

Mapi said...

Oh Dutchess dit kan bijna geen toeval zijn dat we allebei tegelijk aan het werk van Winslow Homer dachten !
Bedankt voor het filmpje !
Liefs
Mapi

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good evening my precious one!

You probably posted this after I made my morning rounds and then left for another busy day at school.

HOW WAS THE ORCHESTRA? Oh, can we visit soon??????????? Nita