30.11.11

Cold colder coldest..

No..it isn't snowing yet..we are having the warmest November since ages...

...Visit the Hilltop darlings..if you are impatient like me...and when you come back..sit by the fire and warm your frozen tootsies...




Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs...

leonardo da Vinci.

1 comment:

morikomidori said...

i love the array of warm socks.
it my mild for the time of year in my corner of the world too. i am hoping that Sinterklaas brings some magical snowflakes when he visits (which is on my birthday :) he has always filled my klompen with gifts without fail (this is because my mum is a sweet dutch girl). now he fills my children and grandchildren's klompen too and i make spiced bunny biscuits for everyone :3

your posts are always so enchanting. i love visiting you :) xxx