11.11.11

Intriguing..


Intriguing how the mind works..What ever could she be thinking..? Maybe she just read something funny..or something what could change her life....?

“Whatever you hold in your mind will tend to occur in your life. If you continue to believe as you have always believed, you will continue to act as you have always acted. If you continue to act as you have always acted, you will continue to get what you have always gotten. If you want different results in your life or your work, all you have to do is change your mind.”

In my mind this girl in the painting just cooked up a brilliant adventure..and she is now going to tell her friends about it so they can come with her...
Wishing you a wonderful weekend full of magical adventures of the mind....but mind you..only explorers get in there..!



I so love this movie...My husband is very much like this little boy..:))))

Art-Pietro Antonio Rotari.

4 comments:

Palomasea said...

A beautiful and wise post, dear Dutchess..

I agree with you regarding the thoughts of that beautiful girl:)

Wishing you love and good adventures this week-end,
xoxo,
- Irina

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH SWEET DUTCHESS....I am late, but I have been to NOWHERE and I AM AN ADVENTURER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now Bebe is paving the way, or rather, parting the waters for us all and WE ARE ON BOARD.

NOW. THIS POST is exquisite. The painting is magnificent, and anyone who can capture an expression that is filled with such mystery is a master....and yes, YES I AGREE....CHANGE YOUR MIND...I am glad that just because we are growing more "mature" doesn't mean we can't change...I WANT TO CHANGE!!!! It takes will, like the WILL painted on this lovely girl's face.....LET'S GO!!!!!!!! Nita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I LOVE THE KID IN THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!! Is your Mr. Dutchess like him? I LIKE MR. DUTCHESS! I think we would laugh a lot....and you know my mister; he would make you spit from laughing so hard!!!!! ADVENTURERS FOREVER!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My most precious, most wonderful zuster.....thank you for coming to fly with ME....let us fly together, on the same magical bird that has spoken to BOTH OF US to flap our own wings to STRENGTHEN THEM....I am trying to fly on my own now, with selling my art. I have been very successful, but in the last 5 days, I have sold nothing. BUT....that doesn't mean what I THOUGHT it meant....I thought, "THIS IS NOT GOING TO WORK." But with new flight patterns, there are routes I have to learn to take to make the flight successful. TALKING ABOUT SUCCESS.....dearest one, I was just over at BIG BEAR LITTLE MOUSE...........OH DEAR....CUTE FACTOR ALL THE WAY...we shall talk, or rather, YOU TALK YOU TELL ME! I WANT TO KNOW SO MUCH!!! LOVE and see you tomorrow....Nita