11.9.12

About Hope..


9-11......and I don't have to mention what year..because we all know...

I know where I was that day..and how devastated....

So...this date.....9-11....it changed for me...two years ago...
I remember my daughter saying when she was pregnant...I do hope she isn't going to be born on....*-* because of the sadness of that day......but, babies have  a will of there own...a purpose maybe...and well..a little baby WAS born...
A little girl with bright eyes..looking at the world...in wonder....not knowing yet....or maybe knowing everything...

We can only hope she will grow up ...hope she will be strong..happy...and maybe change something...or maybe..she all ready did...

Its my granddaughters Birthday today....we are celebrating life..love and happiness..xoxo


Letst watch over our kids....and tell them to be more carefull..checking out with a smile...see ya..
This one's for  Elynn...who would LOVE this........:)



 

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh, I could just see Elynn sliding down this fabulous ice slide, laughing boldly, not a CARE in the world, other than to love and live to the fullest.

Yes dearest, all we can do is prepare the young ones to be brave, to have GOOD CHARACTER and to add something positive to this world. I truly believe all of you are doing this very thing, to help Elynn grasp all the goodness within and to shine.

HAPPY DAY AND GIVE HER A LITTLE SQUEEZE FOR ME! Nita

Mapi said...

She is your Sunshine Girl !
Love and Birthdaywishes.
Mapi