7.9.12

Complete the goal...


There was much to complete in the last few weeks..attending parties.. gifts that had to be bought..birthdays..four in ONE month..traveling back and forth...hugs and kisses...a housewarming party..hosting a family gathering..(shopping baking decorating...lot of dishes)..stories were told and speeches were made...and now this weekend, last but not least..Elynn's birthday..Presents ,candles and pink balloons..This little fairy will be celebrating her second B Day..YEEE.................I'm really tired....

I can remember walking as a child. It was not customary to say you were fatigued. It was customary to complete the goal of the expedition.”
  Katharine Hepburn

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

IS IT ALREADY THAT TIME???? TWO YEARS OLD?

Dearest, time is running up ahead of us. We are still so YOUNG and yet the hands of the clock insist that we are........teeehee......

You too my dear have been busy? I am enjoying the hours of creativity, thinking, hoping, praying, figuring things out. But I am happy and warm.....much love lieve hertogin! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My wonderful Dutchess,

You sparkle dearest heart. You sparkle with the purity of an artist that only wants to share the lovelines of life and for that, I am so grateful. Your words and visits mean much to me, and your friendship is a part of my life that has been vital for growth in so many areas. Have a most BLESSED DAY with little Elynn and the rest of the Hilltop gang!!!! I bet Miss M. is going to sing a little song for Elynn.....I can just see it now!!!!!!! BIG HUGS TO ALL! Nita

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh happy day! Bless this sweet child on her 2nd birthday.. Where does the time go Dutchess.
Enjoy your day with this sweet little one. What a big girl!
Kisses for her Birthday... Take lots and lots of photos..
Love and blessings,
Penny