19.9.12

I forgot...?!.



I'm here....and its wednesday...Where were you yesterday ..the little ones asked...and when I was sitting in my garden, building a fire late in the evening they came to check on me..flying on the back of an Owl..days are flying swift like Owls wings...Would you believe..I forgot all about TUESDAY.!
It was a very big issue..(so nice of you to worry about me..)

“He respects Owl, because you can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right.”
  A. A. Milne


1 comment:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEAREST!!!!!!!!! THE OWL! He matches the owl on my post! Is that us? Is that us flying on the wings of WISDOM, waiting for the moment to SOAR? Ohhh, what fabulous things are you up to on The Hilltop? Is the Divine Miss M. whispering ideas in your ear?

Oh, enjoy your quiet time my friend, ENJOY....I am!!! BISOUS! Nita