20.10.12

What ever it may be....


What ever it may be you are going to dream about...falling asleep tonight..after closing your fairytale book...

Maybe you"ll dream about..a gnome learning spells..or,maybe, he is learning HOW to spell...
 
 

Maybe....Little fairy people....harvesting..
 

or...about a winterwonderland under the stars..

What ever it may be...cherish it..its yours and yours only..But..“Be careful what you wear to bed at night, you never know who you'll meet in your dreams!!
  Maybe I'll meet YOU.........................................................................................how marvelous........!!


Stay warm and stay happy
Your friend...T D

4 comments:

Jeanneke said...

What a sweet (dreams) post!
Love your blog.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend, too.
Cheers!

Jeanneke.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I'll be looking for you!
I'll be in white cotton pajamas and Edward will be with me!
xo,
p

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I WANT TO MEET YOU but I best be wearing something beautiful! OH this is a grand little post mijn lieve zuster! HAPPY DREAMS and stay well! Nita

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Such a delightful post!!! Thank you!!! Cathy