8.11.12

I'm out....Walking....


How can you explain that you need to know that the trees are still there, and the hills and the sky? Anyone knows they are. How can you say it is time your pulse responded to another rhythm, the rhythm of the day and the season instead of the hour and the minute? No, you cannot explain. So you walk. ~Author unknown, from New York Times editorial, "The Walk," 25 October 1967

See you  in a couple of days dear reader and friend...I need to take some time to think about some major changes in my life...stay warm and stay happy xoxo

6 comments:

Mapi said...

Dat klinkt heel serieus dear Dutchess .....
Heel veel liefs en warmte

Mapi

fleur said...

Goed idee om lekker even uit te waaien! Hoop dat het je helpt om over de dingen na te denken...of juist even niet!
sterkte hoor!
Groetjes Fleur

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

And a couple of good walks in nature will give you all the answers you need dearest heart. I am thinking of YOU ALWAYS! I have made my best blog posts based on those quiet moments on a walk...Nita

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wishing you the best!!!!! Cathy

Lisa Graham said...

When you are done with your walk, may I borrow your boots? I love them!

Hope the answers you search come swiftly.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YOU ARE BACK....ON TRACK...I knew it. And do you know that I was just thinking of you, and wondering if YOU DID FIND what you were looking for!

It is always a warm hug when I see YOU DEAREST DUTCHESS....FRIEND/SISTER FOR LIFE!

Ooooo, I hope Miss M. will whisper in my ear what is coming down the pike for you!

Love, Nita