6.12.12

Snow Inspection..


 
I love to go out in a snow storm...but the one thats now coming our way..I don;t know..maybe a bit to much of a good thing..we wait...
 

For many years I was a self-appointed inspector of snowstorms and rainstorms and did my duty faithfully, though I never received payment for it.”

Henry David Thoreau


And when all is safe again we go out...for a Snow Inspection..

Have a great white weekend out there on the globe...stay warm and take care..


Art-1 Blizzard Farquharson- 2 Anton Mauve Snowstorm.

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Mijn zuster! Oh my, we are getting snow TOO! Tomorrow it is coming to us and then out YOUR WAY! STAY INSIDE! KEEP the little fairy safe inside then when all is calm, take her out for a snow inspection and make a SNOW ANGEL! We have not have any snow yet and that is very unusual for our climate here, but let's see what winter brings us tomorrow night.

Stay up in your bird's nest and look out your window. Make a wish upon the first star you see.....I will be looking out thinking of you....Nita

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh my! Stay safe and warm..
Thinking of you dear Dutchess..
Blessings,
Penny

Mapi said...

Het sneeuwt hier nog en het ziet er prachtig uit !
Betoverend mooi !
Fijn winters weekend
Mapi