19.5.13

Life...



Leaving the house..on my way to a baby shower(see me smiling here..)...I bumped into the mailman who had a little parcel for me...
Being late for my train  the parcel went in my bag..together with the presents for my daughter.
I figured to open the parcel in the train.. Well...to many people..a very crowded train..so when I went home again the parcel was still in my bag. Unopened !
I already had such a wonderful day..with lots of fun, tears and laughter... It was now very quiet in the train...time to open my present...and what was inside made me even happier then I was...because..It made something very clear to me..
We live in a full circle...we create live and life creates us..
In the box that I was proud to open was a wonderful card... made by a lovely lady...This lady is now walking a path where only angels dare to walk..but somehow this present was planned to be given on this special day..To let me know that there is no end to love..

My Lovely Friends out there on the globe ..life comes and life goes...but please be attentive to the little signs...

In the package also were two sweet figurines...I am planning to give them to my granddaughters...later...with a little note..about this wonderful and perfect day...

“From this day forward, You shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, And my arms will be your home.”


 

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Again, my eyes are glassed over with tears.

Somehow from my bias perspective for the written word, life seems to READ like a poem. Like Anaïs Nin said, "We write to experience life twice." And as you recount this experience dearest zuster, I can feel the intensity of that moment YOU experienced on a train out there in a country I have yet to discover. Your words speak a heartbeat, YOUR heartbeat, as opening up this gift spoke to you.

The woman that sent them to you obviously knows, through her journey, that life begins when we GIVE. The receiving is just a result of the giving. It's like planting a seed. We sow the seed and water it. The result comes as the natural consequence of our planting the seed.

I can only imagine the joy you experienced when you reached your destination yesterday to be with your loved ones. I can only imagine your joy while you were on the JOURNEY back home, on the train, experiencing life twice.

LOVE TO YOU! Nita

Mapi said...

Hier word ik even heel stil van .....

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

I don't know when I have been so touched..