20.7.13

Do you wanna know where I am...



UP here....HERE...yes....way up here..together with my granddaughter...spending the day in a make-believe  balloon she build out of books... we are on our way to the rainbow..just wanted to let you know..in case we get lost....in our imagination....
Come on little princess Elynn...say the magic word......WEEEEEEEEEEUOUWWWWW.(which means we are now  very high in the sky..)

happy weekend to you all....
 

.....................................................
For Elynn...xoxo

1 comment:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I THOUGHT I SAW something in the sky over my head early this morning that was out of the ordinary....I saw a WHOOOSH of rainbow colors and a wee voice that was saying, WEEEEEEEEEEEEOUW! So that was you two? SPLENDID!

Only come down long enough to pick me up my sister...then let's go back up again. I'm with you today, as I enter into my imagination, writing a metaphorical poem for my class.

Wishing you and Elynn the most "magical mystery tour" ever. Nita