17.10.13

Transported...

 
....................................................click for music to go with this post..

Reading............



...........................................and isn't this season perfect to do so....................................................


..................................... Can transport you in an instant to magical places.............................
 

..............................................Where it is safe...to get lost in wonder.....................................


.................................................Together with the brave.............................................................
 

.........................................And where you can wander as long as you like.....................................

 
.. and play hide and seek...
 
..................................................Feel free to visit The Hilltop Library.......................................
lots of books for you to choose....I am sure the little ones will help you...







pict. 2-Howard Pyle pict. 4-William Bell Scott. pict. 5-Beatrice Goldsmith.

2 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what beautiful artwork. Thank you so much for sharing dear friend.

Oh Dutchess, It is so good to see you at my door.
I have truly missed your visits.. What a sweet comment. Thank you!
Yes, there are Nowhere plans.. This should be fun. I can't wait to see what Anita creates.
My heart will always be in Nowhere.

Love,
Penny and Bebe

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I am here with my little candle holder in hand, walking through the Hilltop Library and waiting for a magical character to pop out from every dark corner. I love this movie, LEGEND, the music and the whole story. That first photo with the girl sitting in the middle of a field of leaves reading? That's me today dearest. I just took a break to walk in the leaves (we have school off today and tomorrow!) and now I am dreaming along with you.