9.11.13

Countdown...


          Shall we start a countdown to Christmas.....I believe its about  45 days from today...
                                       I always start early with my Christmas shopping..
                                        Tell me..where do you like to shop for presents?
 
            
                                            This is one of my favourite places..

.....and how I would love to have a little shop like this....a Miss Moussie shop....or a Big Bear and Little Mouse shop....dream on..dream on...
 
But who knows..I am a girl on a mission...like this mouse..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many dreams came true yet; so keep on dreaming and hoping my love; Big Bear

Denise said...

That is a dream of a shop.I don't really use Malls any more.I do use HSN and QVC a lot.Always a pleasure visiting You Dear One-Happy Holidays to You-Denise

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I am very late, but no doubt, very, very happy for these reasons:

1. Seeing Miss M. again in the flesh...

2. Listening to the sweet and gentle music.

3. I WOULD LOVE (in all my secret dreams) to have a shop such as this darling and humble bookstore.

4. You have put me in tears because you have reminded me of Nowhere, your imagination, why I adore you so (and more) and this is what I love best. The art of a gentle soul.

OK, now to go blow my nose and wipe my eyes.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

What a dream that is, a darling shop that sells the most unusual lovely items. I worked at a shop like that for a while and it was delightful. I felt more like I was going there to play with the beautiful wares. It was so much fun.

Our Christmas shopping is about done. We shop all year for bargains that fit the person. We love TJMaxx & Marshalls. I also make things for special friends, sew for my little granddaughters and work on gift scrapbooks for family members. The year whizzes by so fast.

Have a wonderful week!
Blessings, Edie Marie