.


21.11.14

A happy pair..


-Where did you come from, asked the squirrel sharing nuts with a little Faun..
 -Well.."I - I got in through the wardrobe in the spare room..
 -A line from Narnia..said the squirrel amused....and responded with..“Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste.”
 -Charlotte Bronte....And I agree...said the Faun whilst cracking a nut..
 -We must remember to save "three nuts for Cinderella"..
 -That's a movie said the Faun..my favorite..

 The woodland creatures are gathering for winter..
 ................................................................ When I was  little (a long time ago)  this movie for me was enchanting...

A happy weekend to all of you out there on the globe..stay warm and stay happy..!!

4 comments:

Kom Achterom said...

ooh ik heb weer genoten!! wat een heerlijke film!!
fijne dag
Yolanda

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

And I am totally enchanted my dear sister, because I have never seen this version, EVER! I have to look for this because for me on this cold but magical morning (NO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK!), I am ready for some imagination and play. Cinderella you know my sister, was and always has been my favorite fairytale. When I was little, I used to draw Cinderella over and over. I loved and still love the idea of transformation. But I really love this version because of the focus of her and the animals - a sort of Snow White! And how she goes out to see the slipper! And of course, the WHITE HORSE...my favorite creature of all time! I can see why this enchanted you. I bet that if I saw this as a child, we BOTH would have been watching it TOGETHER.

HUGS TO YOU on this very cold but promising Saturday morning!

Dees said...

oh dat filmpje...zo schattig....en dan die afbeelding met dat fauntje...sweeeeeeeet

Girl in My Story said...

"Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste." I must share this at our table this Thursday. Delicious!
:)
xoxo