24.7.15

Patience..


      Three months ago my husband broke his hip when falling from a ladder in the garden.
                ......so I decided not to leave his side until he was feeling better..


              He is now back to his OLD;NEW self again..
                         we make a wonderful team together..


                                                           For better...for worse..
                                    “Our patience will achieve more than our force.”


..............................................

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

First of all, I am SO happy to know he is BACK! He is back to his adventurous self, and that is happy news.

Secondly, patience is a virtue that will take ME my life time to understand and to practice, to perfect until I run into eternity....

Then there's this song. Oh my, I am now remembering my high school days when romance was no where NEAR a reality in my life, but something I had always hoped I would have: a love like this which is celebrated in this song. And with patience, I found it. With patience, I've endured it, and so has he. And we "simply fly away".....

Jeanne said...

I am glad your husband has healed well.
Blessings to you both
Love Jeanne

Mapi said...

Liefde alles draait om liefde.
omdat het is, omdat het blijft ...