6.12.15

The place to be...


Now that we are settled in- in our little cottage down the Hill-there's just one place that's not quite ready yet..My studio...BUT...in a lovely way it is THE PLACE TO BE...because all of my family members stumble up the stairs to the top of the house where my birds-nest is to be found !!!
At one time we were there all together-granddaughters included..on the floor ..on my sofa...when my husband entered the house, and by the  chatter which came down the stairs he knew exactly where to find us..
Birds of a feather...and all that..:)

Anyway...its time to get my nest ready for business..my pencils are almost jumping out of the box..

xoxo
.......................................

4 comments:

donna baker said...

I too have moved and am setting up a new home. Last, will be my studio - a separate room of my own. Previously at my dining room table, I'm looking forward to creating again.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YOU MADE IT! You finally got to your bird's nest where you can be MISS MOUSSIE AGAIN and we can laugh, create together (I hope, in Nowhere) and you are ready. Dearest, I AM JUST ABOUT to jump out with this news. LET THE DRAW BEGIN!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I am so excited for you....and I am learning to love my best version of myself, even it doesn't always fit in the larger world. I am my best version when I am creating. OH THANK GOODNESS for this discovery!

Mapi said...

Heerlijk vooruitzicht .....

Love and Light
Mapi