8.4.16

I am no different,,,,,,




 Sometimes I fall And feel myself slowly wilt and die,
But then I suddenly spring back on my feet
To go play in the sun outside.
 I am no different than the weather, The planets or the trees; For there do not always have to be reasons
 For the seasons turning inside of me.
The magnetism that swirls In the sky, land, and sea
Are the exact same currents found twirling In the electric ocean within me.
 I am a moving vessel of energy.
 And if my emotions do not Flow up, down, Within and around, Then I am not alive.”

 ― Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun:

.....................................
Wishing you a lovely weekend..be alive..xoxo

5 comments:

donna baker said...

Perfection Dutchess. Perfection.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Yes, like Donna says above, PERFECTION. I just read another quote that also alluded to this....that to cry is not a sign of weakness, but since we came out of the womb, crying was an indication that we are

A L I V E.

BE WELL dearest!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Beautiful post, dear Dutchess.. Thank you so much for your visit and kind words.
Please do drop in again when you can.. I have added a photo of my roses. They are BURSTING with blooms. Thought you might enjoy.
Love,
Penny and Bebe

^.^ said...

Could not comment earlier , friend D ... but now it seems to work ... how have U been??? Long time , no see ... Happy Spring to U ... Love, cat.

Mapi said...

Mooi lieve Dutchess, ik denk dat ik mij niet anders gedraag ...

Heel veel liefs, maak er een mooi weekend van !

Mapi
X