7.7.16

To build a garden..


To build a garden you have to listen to it..
listen what the leafs whisper..
put your ear to the ground.. notice what lives beneath..
look up....follow the sunlight like the flowers do..
Only then can you begin..
and do not forget
to search for the magic..
that is hidden
xxx

“To dream a garden and then to plant it is an act of independence and even defiance to the greater world.”


................................

You can find me in my garden today..its a wilderness after five weeks of no attention..so many treasures to be found..

8 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I will look for you among my green shrubs, perhaps you will be dancing behind the thick, lush veil that separates me from one section of the garden to the other. I will look for you, your great spirit, and I know dearest Dutchess, that we will find each other.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Absolutely wonderful music.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

You have inspired me to use this music. May I?

Mapi said...

Ben benieuwd wat je zoal hebt aangetroffen in je magische tuin.
In de mijne zwemmen eendjes ...

Veel zonnige dagen en mooie ontdekkingen,
Love as always,

Mapi

donna baker said...

Duchess, your picture reminded me of the days when I'd be out in the field in my white cotton dresses, picking wild blackberries, impaled by millions of thorns wondering how they'd get me out of the thicket. I finally learned and planted thornless blackberries.

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful photo along with delightful words.

Marja said...

Aren't gardens full of magic. The music expresses that well

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest....you found me. Now, shall we dance? Tea Rat is asking about Miss M. How is she, and would she fancy a cup of Earl Grey?