20.10.17

Wiring ...


Today I will be all tangled up in wires.. This happens when I change my bird-nest from summer to winter retreat..Need to sit close to the heating when the cold is settling in ! So there I go..with my table -chair-computer-lamp-etc..and they are all wired !!!! Its silly...but also a good thing to change ..I will be back when everything is working again.

When checking my blog settings I found a -random ?- question..and the answer on that question was not mine..! I don't know WHO put it there..but I agree..!

 -question-Radio Wire is often used to make bird nests. What station do they listen to?
-answer..The essential station of Hope and Faith .

Much needed isn't it..

“We can be negative and cynical or we can be charged and hot wired to find a way through it, over it, around it under it.” ... wishing you a lovely day..xoxo


...............

art-CELIA SMITH FLYING DUNLIN assorted wires and birch twigs

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Ohhhhh now isn't this little wire bird just the most adorable! I would love to make one! Dearest, your quote here and your photo to accompany your thoughts are just what I needed today. A re-wiring of actions and thoughts is much needed on this free day I have from work. It's not easy to navigate the world these days, and I've been entangled a bit and today, I hope to untangle before I go back to school on Monday. Thank you for the reminder!!!

^.^ said...

Bird made of wire or bird on the wire (Leonard Cohen) ... either way ... wishing you well, friend D ... Love always, cat.

Mapi said...

Ach dearest toch, hier loopt ook van alles door elkaar, soms denk ik , ik ben eruit ten dan zomaar ineens zie ik door de bomen het bos niet meer .....
Oftewel er moeten nog heel wat knopen worden ontwaard!
Ja hope en faith dat hebben we nodig.

Veel liefs en een warm weekend,
Mapi
xx

baili said...

birds are beaded in the wire front of my home right now
but this art is lovely and beautiful

hope things get better with your page my friend!