24.3.18

10 Years of blogging...you must be kidding..(no I.m not;)

10 Years ago...I started in a winter wonderland..



I packed a little suitcase..



                        To go on a journey in blog-land..


                               And what did I find..


                More ...so much more then I could ever imagine..
                     I found kindred spirits..
                                      Friends...
                                                Family..
                                      ..thank you so much for that..

     
 Sending you love ..and blessings..and...shall we continue..
                                                                          ...for another 10 ?


thank you again for being a part of my journey..
xxx

....................
                                                            Its perfect..

5 comments:

Jeanneke said...

10 Jaar boeiend bloggen: Gefeliciteerd, Dutchess!
Met plezier reis ik met je verder, want eenmaal gestart ben ik vertrokken, weet van geen uitstappen en ben ook steeds benieuwd naar wat jij op jouw blogweg vindt.
Liefs,

Jeanneke.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I will forever, forever associate this song with you. Where do I begin dearest?

I think it all started with a mouse; this sweet little being was running around in a garden, and I asked you if this was your garden. You said yes, and then the adventure continued into Nowhere, where you helped me find my inner character. This song however, is one I had used several times to evoke the emotion I feel still that takes us all away, who believe in the power of imagination. Dear one, every day is a perfect day to connect to one another, and though I find very little time to blog as I did, I always watch for your posts. You, Penny and another blogger are the only ones I look for.

"This world is for children who play..." Yes, you and me. Our loved ones, who believe.

Thank you.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I just wanted to come back to savor the memories.

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Time floats on, just as the soft winds. Your presence here has been such a joy and blessing to me. Ten years.... oh my, dear Dutchess. Yes, another ten please. You have left my heart with such happiness.
Love and blessings, dear friend. So sorry you were sick. Hope you are fully recovered.
I am doing ok, one more cataract surgery scheduled for May, then I will be done.
Bebe and I sending a warm hug!
Your friend always,
Penny

Margarida Elias said...

Waiting for mor ten years! :-)