17.7.18

Escapism ..



I just had to escape the heat.. I took my granddaughters with me..To the movies...
Would you believe we were all alone in the theater..This was a rare and wonderful experience...It was COOL...!!!

“People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality.”
 ― Neil Gaiman

............................

3 comments:

^.^ said...

Glad for you and your grand daughters, friend D … My daughter and I had same thing happen a lil specialty theater in Victoria, BC … and we cherished every minute of the experience … The snow man video is sooo cute … poor lil guy, hmmm? … Love always, cat.

Anonymous said...

Heerlijk en wat een belevenis !
Zomerse groeten en veel liefs,Mapi xxx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HERE HERE. I agree wholeheartedly. Escapism is necessary in this world of stress, falsehoods, unrealistic demands. It's when we escape that we can finally listen to the trees speak, the birds call us, the earth move. Oh dearest, what a great photo - just you and the girls. I bet the world WAS different when you came out...maybe still hot, but you and the girls now have new weapons and skills to create a better world.