10.8.18

Future Times..



Traveling teaches you .. to understand the world..to see things trough different eyes..it gives you the motivation to be more tolerant...open minded ..compassionate..more human..respectfull..

Ones upon a time..you where making future plans...and everything was possible ..because as a child you could imagine....reach for the impossible..I think the best future you could ever live you already  lived..in the past..and didnt realize it..

I hope and wish..for all the children of the world..a better future then they could ever dream of....and more ..
I would love to go back to my future sometimes..

 picture by The Dutchess..Zaspa/Gdansk

 .........................

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest, how I wish I too could "go back to my future" because I wonder what my present would be like if I had only known. But my present is delightful, with all it's imperfects ready for me to work on, to overcome. We live in multiple "tenses" of language, don't we? Welcome home.

^.^ said...

Thing is, friend D … if I could go back to my future, I would probably do everything the same way … Love, cat.

Mapi said...

Me too .....