23.9.18

Fortune Teller..


Close your eyes and think of the future
Picture yourself now, what do you see?
One year from now, two, ten, twenty... Tell me, tell me!
What would you like to be?
A fortune teller? A treasure hunter?
A world explorer? A heaven seeker?
 Or is being yourself satisfying enough?

Maybe all you dream of finding is one true love

 Find a fruitful branch to shake
 Careful not to make it break
 Find a piece of land to rake
Spread your seeds and see them take

A new season...a new future..xxx


.................................

5 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest....

What do I see? What do I hear? What do I feel, taste, smell in the air? I sense living fully to each of these senses to draw in all I can in order to give it all back through my art. And you dearest, how about you? Come and visit my blog and put on a pair of headphones.

^.^ said...

Lovely words and lovely music as well, friend D … Wishing you a very happy Sunday. Always, cat.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Thank you. Thank you for always managing to be there with me in our quest for a moment of beauty dearest Dutchess. Your presence at my blog is one of the highlights of posting. HUGS TO YOU!

donna baker said...

Oh Dutchess, how your post spoke volumes today.

Marcia said...

Ah ...questions, questions.
Let's see, let's see.
What would I like to be?
No doubt more gracious toward those who don't know me.
xoxo
Music PERFECT as ever.
(((Hugs)))