8.12.18

And the rain came down....


And the rain came down as I travelled to my daughters house..
Sitting in the bus the Christmas lights in the streets shape-shifted into shimmering light creatures.. How happy I was sitting in that bus ..on my way to a place where love and laughter lives..Where they were now decorating a tree..for me to sit next to and watch the children play...Lucky lucky me...the word blessed doesn't really comprehend it ..


                Wishing you love..

.......xoxo...........

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest, what a vision I have in my mind of you traveling on a bus to see your daughter and her children. I can see them waiting for their beloved grootmoeder, but most of all, your description of the shape-shifting light become "light creatures" brings me in as the melody of your accompanying music suggests. This could be a Christmas story...

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

It's Monday dearest and I'm off to work....I know your IIIIIT'S Monday wish will be with me as I peel myself off the weekend and start up another round of work!