26.3.19

Winds of March..


"March is a tomboy with tousled hair, a mischievous smile, mud on her shoes and a laugh in her voice." -

 My hair was very short..I am now letting it grow back..its getting there....I forgot how it was to feel the wind in my hair..(I didn't forget how to laugh..or the mud..or the mischief ..wink;)

So I am going to let the winds play..

........................ like in a overture..

Or let them ROCK..
......................
The cobwebs out of my head..

                                              Enjoy your day..XXX

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEAREST!!!!!! You too? You too are letting your locks grow out?SO AM I!!!!!

We must exchange photos as soon as we are ready, OK?

Even with my hair short, I didn't forget all these things that make life FUN...laughter, mud and a bit of healthy mischief!

Enjoy the fun of letting the wind fashion your hairdo. MUCH LOVE!

Mapi said...

Oh wat leuk, zo fijn de wind door je haar voelen, go for it !!

Elena Williams said...

Hello from Texas USA! I'm a March/Pisces girl and this describes me perfectly. Just wanted to pop in to let you know how much I adore your blog and have followed along for several years now but shy to comment. I feel you are a kindred spirit & love that you add music to your posts!! Wishing you many blessings across the miles!

Elena

^.^ said...

I cut it all off in 1986 after ma baby girl Jenny died … Ma locks are back, but she is not, friend D … ya … Much love, cat.