22.4.19

Its Monday...

         Its Easter Monday..and if I could make a wish today..


                                     I wouldn't ...
                                        because I don't need it...
                                                ..everything is well in my garden..
                                     It would be like tempting faith..
                               I planted Hope in the fall..
     ...and I now live in the colorful palette of blessing..
                                   .. grateful..


We all need something to hope for..
to make our hearts lighter
and give meaning to our days..


  If we could only say that the world was a better place..
                           
                                    ..that it was safe..like in my garden..
                                              that it was promising..like spring..


                   I always look at the bright side of life...and try not to dwell in sadness..
                        ..this is not that kind of blog..
                            I am not that kind of person..


I will celebrate life at any moment..
I every way possible..


So,  I wish you Happy Days..


......Rejoice.......

Pictures by The Dutchess and Company.

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YES YES YES YES YES. There is so much to say in response to this to express my totally, whole-hearted agreement, but I will just sit here and rejoice because you are my friend, mijn lieve zuster.

^.^ said...

You did not say: IIIts Monday, friend D … everything okay? Anyway … very pleased to see Spring flowers … nothing liked here yet … snow is gone … everything is grey in grey … waiting for the Spring explosion … Love the video, friend D … Sending you another version … Love, cat. https://youtu.be/z-4mtA6Z88k