12.10.19

You and I..


Outside the world is angry....we shut it out...swiftly closing the door..to silence our minds....to out-loud read a tale of hope and laughter...to shelter our hearts with kind and fluffy things...pillows stuffed with feathers white as snow..warm blankets to hide under ...words of friendship softly spoken..

There is a full moon...

There are footsteps ..coming closer on the bed of dry leaves that surrounds the cottage...
There is me..
There is you...
Lets build a fire...

Let the ivy grow...the trees whisper...Breathe...



..........................

3 comments:

^.^ said...

Words of friendship softly spoken. Yes, let's do that, friend D. Almost 1000hrs am here, almost 1800hrs pm where you are. Tell our sister moon hello from me. I'll be waiting my turn :) Much love, cat.

Susan said...

Thank you for introducing me to this beautiful music~

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest one, your words spread gently over a great physical distance but spread quickly over the magic of our technology, to allow us to communicate. But the greatest of these is the light, that of the sun and the moon. I agree; the world is angry. We go where the light shines true, and whether it's in our world of gentle reads or in the arms of those we love, we go to keep the light shining. You and me...we go back moonlight years back, and forever light years ahead.