16.11.19

Talking to the birds...


It's very busy in my garden at the moment..Day by day more birds come to visit !
Red Robins..Nuthatches...a Whren..Bleutits...a few Sparrows..Blackbirds..Crows...a Flemish Jay...a Magpie..and they all bring me stories ...which I will remember...

 I will tell them some stories of my own..they listen...together we gather at the bird table..And in the midst of talking we will look up to the sky..startled by the sounds of birds saying there goodby...migrating to warmer climates..We pause for a while..letting the silence speak..Our thoughts traveling with the flock and wishing them a safe journey .
Until next spring dear feathered friends...we will be here waiting..!

............................

3 comments:

Susan said...

Unfortunately, our bird numbers have decreased significantly. We don't
even see our beloved robins, as we used to. I have read that the decline
in birds, in the Midwest, is in the millions! You are so blessed to be
able to enjoy the birds......

^.^ said...

I will be "migrating" to warmer climates for a while as well, friend D. Best wishes and see you in the New Year. Love, cat.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest!

You too? You too have had conversations lately with the birds? Aren't they the best "listeners?"

To watch their busy, busy bodies hunting and gathering, flitting about, they tend to make us forget all the noise of the world. How I wish I could be one of those feathered friends, to sit at your table and just

LISTEN to your stories.