21.2.20

From Monday till Friday...


On Monday I was up and about very early ..
.. but no time for..IIIts Monday....because ..
There I was at the bus stop..
at sunrise..traveling towards my grandaughter ..
Did you notice the birds started  their Morning concerts..
I did while  I was waiting....
A precious gift ..:)


On Tuesday...again no  time to post..
My granddaughter came to  play 
 I love to play..
so...
another sweet gift..:)


On Wednesday ..
before I started work..
I found this in the kitchen..
a gift ..from my husband !
for the birds(and me)


On Thursday we were in the garden..
The garden gnomes needed someone to blow bubbles..
and what did we find..!?


In this house little birdies are building their nest..
How marvelous
another wonderful surprise..
And now its Friday.
a day 
to 
rest..:)

Wishing you a lovely weekend
enjoy
There is all the time in the world..
XXX

........................

5 comments:

Susan said...

You have a wonderful weekend, too!

^.^ said...

Happy Week End, friend D. Love, cat.

Mapi said...

Love you as Always, fijne berichten !
Mapi
xxx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dear,dear zuster....this is the kind of week that stories are made from. A journey to a beloved one's house. A time to play house, a heart-shaped treat for the feathered ones, a jaunt in the garden. You made great use of your time and we are here to share it.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful blessings always.
Much love
Jeanne