20.3.20

Work to be done...


Now...
It will take some time for things to be "normal..." !
                                                                      Meanwhile..
                                                        There is work to be done..

Like..playing a game or telling a story via Facetime...with your grandchildren..
Like..Asking  your neighbours ....over the garden fence or over the phone ...how are you today..

Or ..like some people in my family...working in healthcare...taking risks..
Or..like the parents now...homeschooling...and entertaining their children all day...

We all have one thing in common...we are doing this for the future..for life itself..

Like this little bumble bee I captured with my camera this morning..
                                   She is doing what has to be done..

We carry on...
Make this day count...be kind..stay strong..be patient..XXX


.............................

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

You are the best. This is exactly what needs to be done. Our world took too many liberties to take away these pleasure from us with busy, busy, busy nonsense and now, we are directed toward the light. Now, to go and tend to all the work I have ahead of me today: read, write, dream, clean, laugh with my amazing husband.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Of you have a moment dearest, I'd love it if you came to my blog for a little butterfly dance.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I thought you would be there, standing tall when the Pink Lady comes.

Jeanne said...

Blessings and smiles across the miles
Love Jeanne