16.8.20

Vesper Flights..


There we are..we arrived at the end of August...summer is fading !
How are you doing dear reader and friend ?

While I am typing this outside a summer storm with rain and thunder refreshes my soul !
We had this terrible heatwave..

The other week when sitting  in my garden I noticed a silence..no, not from the other gardens surrounding me...because in this small Dutch country everybody is trying to find some stress relieve in their garden so it can be  noisy !!! No,  I noticed the silence in the sky...and then it hit me ! The Swallows were gone...already...how time and Swallows fly..Summer went swift..
I always find comfort in watching Swallows... Did you know they sleep very high up in the clouds..its like they are praying..hanging completely still! Far away from the world..

I hope you are oké..and that the force is with you !

I will be checking in from time to time.....and in September the Dutchess will be back with wings on..to bring you hope...and other needful things...

You are LOVED...XXX

......................

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

XOX

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I came back...I had to leave for a moment the first time I came!

Dearest Dutchess, I hope you are well. We miss you but I think all of us miss the world we once knew, the people we once spoke with, worked with, collaborated with. It's a changed world, but our hearts are the same: they need hope.

I HOPE to see you again.

Margarida Elias said...

Didn't know about the swallows. Good morning!