24.9.20

New..


 WoW...had to learn to blog again today..I don't like  these kind of changes ! Why Blogger.?...On top of all the changes I already was forced to make this year..But...with some patience..I present to you..my new layout..:)

Not sure if I will keep it this way...but for now I'm blogging ...How are you doing out there in the world..?

Today I am making a new start..A new season..keeping my wits together and my head on straight..taking a deep breath of courage and fill my heart wit hope..we carry on..ofcourse we do..XXX

WE are expecting the first Autumn storm..I know I will be out there..

Come visit me ..its warm and cozy in the Kitchen..

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest, I was just thinking of you! About Blogger's new format: WHY? I am with you! So many things to learn but for me, some of them are good, fun, silly and challenging.

Guess what? On top of doing my other wild and silly things (photography, writing), I want to write a song. And sing it. And record it.

Why not? I'm retired now, I have no big responsibilities left so I'm playing. So wish you could play with me.

Susan said...

I was happy to see your post! I have enjoyed reading your blog for
a very long time. Good Luck with the new Blogger....

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

It's Monday dearest....just coming by to greet the new morning, with you.