5.10.20

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIts Monday

 


There we are again..how lovely to see you..

What I noticed while cruising from blog to blog to visit you..so many wonderful pictures of nature..

Its great to go outdoors now....into the wild..there are not many other places to go while this virus is stalking us..!  Its almost like a sign..given to us by nature itself..We are now refugees...finding shelter under autumn trees...We are kindly invited..even though we caused so much harm to nature itself..

Maybe now we can find a way back..and give something in return..and take care of our environment...like we supposed to..Not just empty promisses..So please for every picture you post where nature is involved..give it something in return..your protection ! XXX

Mondays are always good to start up a new project..:)

Wishing you a happy Day..

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Dutchess,

Good morning. I went out earlier last week to a little nature reserve park and lake that is only five minutes away from our home. I think I'm going back again this morning to look at this space in an even deeper way; I went and respected the paths, the wildflowers and enjoyed the lovely breeze, but today, I'm going back to look a bit closer at the tiny flowers still waving in the wind, displaying muted summer colors. I want to understand them better so I know how to better care for the land.

So lovely to see you here dearest zuster.

Susan said...

Thank you for sharing this hauntingly beautiful music. As usual, your choice is excellent!

^.^ said...

What a beautiful image, friend D !!! Thank you !!! I see you are still with Blogger. Will continue to follow you. Much love, cat.