27.12.20

The In Between Time..

CHristmas came and went....I do hope you had a lovely time ! Now we wait for to end this year and start a new one.. There is this saying that we can not look into the future and that this is a good thing..so we don't know what is coming.. I do not agree..not now..and not in the future because the future is today..this very moment..and I am living it.. One step after another..together..! 

 Wishing you the best of times dear reader and friend..XXX

  ......................

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I believe the same thing dearest, I've been thinking about this for years. As a teacher, I learned to take "one day at a time" and expand on it by telling myself every day of my work, "one moment at a time." That helped me at least have some sort of "control" over how I was going to contribute to the outcome of a teaching moment, a difficult moment or a special moment for either my students or myself, to learn.

Worrying about the future prevents us from learning how we even got from one point to the other. The extreme of that by not planning or rather being unaware that there is a future also stops us from learning how to better walk on this amazing journey.

I am so happy that we've walked on this path together and will continue to learn.

(I LOVE that video of you!)

Margarida Elias said...

Happy New Year!