22.11.08

SNOW..




It was a snowy adventure coming home last night..When my husband pickt me up from the railway station we had a real snow blizzard..followed by a hailstorm..
The train traffic was slow..people waiting on platforms in the cold..busy talking on cell phones to let family know they will be late ..asking each other the same quistions.."do you know when the train to"..."will come in, or did I just miss it.."
Finaly I managed to get back home..with a little help from my husband.
He,checking the internet, telling me wich trains to take,me running on platforms to catch them. When I arrived at the station my hubby was waiting and together we walked home ...in the first snow. It wasn't as romantic as on this picture above because we could hardly see anything,and holding a candle..no way..

7 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Oh! A tale movies are made from! It seems pretty romantic to me! Glad you're home safe and sound! Cathy

Rosie said...

So glad you got home safe and sound - snow is wonderful when you are safe and warm at home and don't have to travel:)

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

The dramatic season is upon us! Glad you are home now. Stay warm!

Heidi said...

Ik ben erg blij mee met de sneeuw maar denk dat jullie hebben veel meer gekregen. Het is hier een klein lagje maar wel erg mooi. Ik ben benieuwd hoe het morgen er aan toe zou zijn want mijn man moet eigenlijk een paar dagen naar Brussel. Hij denkt er aan om te wachten tot de middag om te vertrekken. Veel files verwachten we. Geniet van ons voorproefje winter!

Hugs ~
Heidi

Marja said...

yeh my brother showed me the snow with his webcam. A bit early this time but it looks nice

Tea Time With Melody said...

But!....walking home in the snow it still romantic even without the candle. Your husband sounds like a saint to be train watching for you on the internet and meeting you at the station. Some would not do that in this day and age. Sounds like he's a keeper...:)

Terri said...

But train travel is romantic and walking home from he station with your sweetheart? sigh.....