29.1.09

Love Ya...


Thank you dear GrandmaK..you made me a happy" LOVE YA "award winner..

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who mustchoose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I am blogging for almost a year now...It started just for fun..it became a very dear contact with friends all over the world..thank you for being there..
To..Miss Fairlight Crumb.....Aunt Amelia....A Dutch Corner...TamaChan and Tom..MissPeach...Reflections in the Afternoon...Clickety-Clack...Acornmoon..

Posted With Love....

6 comments:

Everly Pleasant said...

Oh, Thank you so much!
That's such a sweet reward. I have been blogging just over a year and yes, I've noticed the same thing. It is such a splendid way to meet and befriend people who are geographically far away. Thanks again. I really appreciate it! I'm going to go glue it to Clickety-Clack right off!
Everly

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Dear Dutchess, how sweet of you to include me in a group, whose blogs you find exceedingly charming. How very, very sweet of you. Because _your_ on-line-journaling place has to be one of the _most_ charming places, on the Net.

Many on-line-journaling places are pretty. Many are soft. Many are warm, relaxing places to visit. But those which are also charming, well, they are more rare and unique. "The Dutchess" _is_ charming.

And {silly me!} I just found "The Garden of The Dutchess"! How did I miss this, for so long? -sigh- And "The Garden of The Dutchess" is charming _also_.

I'll be sure to visit your suggestions. And will mull over, to whom I would like to pass this on...

Thank you again.

Aunt Amelia
"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits." ~~William Carlos Williams

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Thank you! We are very touched!

Tom and Tama-Chan

Marja said...

Oh how special Thanks you I feel very honoured with such a beautiful award

HAWTHORN HALL said...

Dear Dutches, I will have soon been blogging for a year and I still remember the day I found your lovely blog which I was so pleased to come upon and have since always looked forward to visiting. Thank you so much for including me in your in list which is really kind of you to do. I love your "Garden of the Dutchess" blog as well and look forward to the animal friends you have posted there which are always so entertaining.

Thank you again for making this day a special one!

"A Kindred Spirit" and blogging friend...Gillian:)

Acornmoon said...

Thank you so much, I will enjoy looking at the other blogs you have nominated. I have just taken an enforced break due to family circumstances but hope to be back soon, in the meantime take care x