21.6.10

Hop on.....


First trip goes to ..Rome.

Two years ago I visited Rome..I stayed for a week. There is A LOT to see in Rome..everyting very interesting and beautiful,but what I loved the most was sitting on a little terrace and watch people (and time)go by .
Also driving a scooter was fun...you have to be very careful..traffic in Rome is terrible!
From all the musea I visited THIS one I loved the most...strolling around in corridors and hallways dreaming away in the wonderful world of art and history.
And when you are in Italie you are in food heaven..I will tell you a little secret..when ever you'r in Rome GO HERE for dinner..This elegant eaterie is popular with politicians, businessmen and women, and personalities from the world of entertainment..its one of the best restaurants in Rome...you will love it..

2 comments:

Anna said...

leuke film met Audrey!
lang geleden heb ik 'm gezien...
Jammer genoeg zal ik nooit in Rome komen...maar dat geeft niets! ons nieuwe huisje in limburg is ook mooi en de tuin is een paradijsje opzich!
Gr. en fijne week!

Jacoba said...

Dutchess, 'Roman Holiday' with Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn was a wonderful film! Yes, Rome is a fabulous place to be.
By the way, Gregory Peck was for a long time the ultimate man for me ;-)) ..... and I found one similar to him! And Audrey is so composed, so sweet, and so elegant in her Givency outfits.
Have a happy day,
Jacoba